Step by step instructions on how to create and use an account for Drill String performance software.
- 1. Go to www.MyNOV.com and create and account by clicking Sign Up.
- 2. Fill in the required fields, click Accept, and click Continue:(use your company email as Gmail etc will not be accepted)
- 3. An email will be sent to the email address you entered, you must click the link Click Here to validate your email:
- 4. Another email will be sent to you with your temporary password, you can now log in:
- 5. Go back to www.MyNOV.com and enter you username and password and click Submit:
- 6. You are now logged into MyNOV, now click the Additional Sites link to request access to the Rulestream SSO performance sheet software:
- 7. From the Additional Sites tab, click the Rulestream SSO icon, this will request access to the software:
- 8. We will grant you access to the software, this could take a business day to complete, the next time you log in to www.MyNOV.com you will see the Rulestream SSO as one of your sites on the My Sites tab, click the Rulestream SSO link and begin generating performance data:
- 9. You are now logged into the performance sheet software, you navigate between the input and output screens on the left margin, and select info on the main screen:
- 10. First select the product type you want to configure: Select
- 11. Select the Configurator for Drill Pipe on the left margin, select the configuration you want on the main page:
- 12. Click the Drill Pipe Performance Sheet output on the left margin, click the save or print button on the main page:
- 13. If the embedded save or print buttons do not appear as above you can use the File > Save As or File > Print options from the menubar:
- 14. You have completed a drill pipe performance sheet, you can now go back and create Heavy Weight performance sheet, etc, using similar steps, first click the product type selector from the left margin and select Heavy Weight Drill Pipe:
- 15. Select the Configurator for Heavy Weight Drill Pipe on the left margin, select the configuration you want on the main page, and so on:
For the first time, the same software NOV GrantPrideco engineers use to generate drill string specs will be at your fingertips.
The new format drill string specifications provide a holistic approach to rating drill string components.
These specs present the torsional and tensile operational envelope for an entire joint of drill pipe.
Traditionally this information was provided separately for the connection and the pipe body.
It was left to the end user to correctly determine the limiting factors, leaving room for misinterpretation.
Along with being easier to interpret, our performance sheets provide additional information (elevator capacity, slip crushing capacity, and much more).
With the online software you can generate performance sheets for any percentage of pipe body you need.
You can base your specs on the percent pipe body you are inspecting to and the combined loading numbers will be provided.
The same easy to understand format is presented for all our products (drill pipe, heavy weight drill pipe, drill collars, subs, etc.). Enjoy.