Compact, smart design for maximum strength and efficiency
Highly compact, rigid, stable, and easily transported for heavy work in the most demanding environments, our ASEP™ BaseReach telescopic mast is constructed with high-grade steel. It is engineered to operate even in the harshest climates and offshore conditions.
Combined with an ASEP wireline unit, our BaseReach mast features a high safe working load designed for super light- to medium-duty slickline operations, able to withstand high side winds when in use.
Equipped with labor- and time-saving features for maximum rig-up and rig-down efficiency, its smart design allows you to be fully operational in 20 minutes.
Features and benefits
- Fast rig-up design, fully operational in 20 minutes
- Column load of 3 tonne
- Under-hook height of 37 ft (11.3 m)
- All steel construction for maximum strength in minimum dimensions
- One hydraulically operated winch to cover operational needs: 1.5-tonne utility winch
- Comprehensive safety systems to keep your crew safe, including manual locking pins
- EC-type approved winch
- Three-section hydraulically operated telescoping column to 37 ft
- ASEP wireline unit power pack can be used to power the mast
- Standard operational weather window of up to 25 mph
- Wide operational weather window with 60-mph wind speed rating with guy wires
- Storage box for guy wires and jacking castors