MYNOV is a single sign-on solution.
Access multiple NOV applications and services with one login.Register here Sign in
Compact, smart design for maximum strength and efficiency
Highly compact, rigid, stable, and easily transported for heavy work in the most demanding environments, our ASEP™ BaseReach telescopic mast is constructed with high-grade steel. It is engineered to operate even in the harshest climates and offshore conditions.
Combined with an ASEP wireline unit, our BaseReach mast features a high safe working load designed for super light- to medium-duty slickline operations, able to withstand high side winds when in use.
Equipped with labor- and time-saving features for maximum rig-up and rig-down efficiency, its smart design allows you to be fully operational in 20 minutes.
Features and benefits
- Fast rig-up design, fully operational in 20 minutes
- Column load of 3 tonne
- Under-hook height of 37 ft (11.3 m)
- All steel construction for maximum strength in minimum dimensions
- One hydraulically operated winch to cover operational needs: 1.5-tonne utility winch
- Comprehensive safety systems to keep your crew safe, including manual locking pins
- EC-type approved winch
- Three-section hydraulically operated telescoping column to 37 ft
- ASEP wireline unit power pack can be used to power the mast
- Standard operational weather window of up to 25 mph
- Wide operational weather window with 60-mph wind speed rating with guy wires
- Storage box for guy wires and jacking castors