Optimal solution for mainstream operations and improved safety
Constructed using high-grade steel and aluminium, our Elmar™ lightweight heliportable gin pole mast is compact and robust for light- to medium-duty slickline well intervention operations. The gin pole mast can be powered from the slickline unit power pack when used in conjunction with an Elmar™ wireline unit.
The gin pole is specially designed to store slickline PCE along with a storage box for ancillary equipment. The rig-up procedure includes pulling the two sections out manually and pinning them in place, followed by hydraulically erecting the column, which can be made fully operational within 15 minutes. Utilizing the jacking castors allows the gin pole to be easily maneuvered around the platform—saving time for your next well intervention job.
Features and benefits
- Fast rig-up design gets you fully operational in 15 minutes
- Column load of 2 tonne
- Under-hook height of 35 ft (10.7 m)
- Steel and aluminum construction for maximum strength with minimum dimensions
- 1-tonne hydraulically operated utility winch to cover operational needs
- Comprehensive safety systems to keep your crew safe, including manual locking pins
- EC-type approved winch
- Two-section manually operated telescoping column to 35 ft
- ASEP™ wireline unit power pack can be used to power the mast
- Standard operational weather window of up to 25 mph
- Wide operational weather window with 60-mph wind speed rating with guy wires
- Storage box for guy wires