The only wrench on the market that can be safely used with load multipliers.
Our 36-in. Safety Pipe Wrench provides the safest, most effective means for you to manually make and break threaded connections either using two in tandem with a come-along or one wrench using a crane and a vise. Constructed with lightweight ductile materials, the design eliminates the risk of unexpected failures and is specifically designed to be more than just a hand tool. The ergonomically designed aluminum handle features two gripping locations for easy handling, and a tang and shackle for securing a crane or come-along. Sold as a single wrench or as part of a kit, the 36-in. Safety Pipe Wrench, is an essential tool for getting the job done safely and correctly the first time.
Features and Benefits
- Lightweight aluminum alloy handle – features two gripping locations for easy handling
- Up to 4 in. outside diameter (OD) capacity – completely replaces the need for standard wrenches
- Ductile alloy materials used – brittle failures are not a concern
- Industry-leading load rating – up to 4,000 ft-lb torque capacity
- Balanced carry handle – oriented for use with load scale and crane
- Service hand kit comes complete with everything necessary to start work right away