Compact and robust solution for heavy work in the most challenging environments
Constructed with high-grade steel, the compact, rigid, and stable ASEP™ HighReach telescopic wireline mast is prepared to withstand the harsh environment of offshore operations. Equipped with ergonomic and time-saving features for maximum rig-up efficiency, the HighReach allows you to be operational in 20 minutes, saving time and costs.
With a compact operational footprint and a 22,000-lb safe working load, this easily transported telescopic unit can be deployed in Zone-1 areas and is designed for heavy-duty slickline and braided cable operations when in conjunction with ASEP wireline unit.
Features and Benefits
- Fast rig-up design, fully operational in 20 minutes
- Two hydraulically operated winches to cover all operational needs: 5-tonne utility winch and 2.7-tonne utility winch
- Comprehensive safety systems to keep your crew safe
- Three- or five-sheave horse head
- Beacon light
- Five-section hydraulically operated telescoping column to 47 ft with 10-ft extension jib when needed
- Wide operational weather window with 60-mph wind speed rating with guy wires
- DNV certified transport container
- ATEX Zone-1 approved and CE marked, allowing worldwide use of your asset