The heart and soul of any coiled tubing system is the injector head, and our line of injectors are recognized worldwide as the best in the market today.
Whether you are buying a complete new unit or replacing the injector on your existing unit, our injectors offer the performance and dependability demanded by your customers in today’s toughest oilfield conditions around the world.
HR-560 Coiled Tubing Injector
Designed to handle 1 to 2⅜-in. coiled tubing strings, the Hydra Rig™ HR-560 coiled tubing injector can run up to 120,000 psi yield strength string designs and features a 60,000-lb continuous lifting capacity.
HR-580 Coiled Tubing Injector
Designed to handle 1½ to 3½-in. coiled tubing strings, the Hydra Rig HR-580 coiled tubing injector can run up to 120,000 psi yield strength string designs and features a 80,000-lb continuous lifting capacity.
HR-5100 Coiled Tubing Injector
Designed to handle 1½ to 3½-in. coiled tubing strings, the Hydra Rig HR-5100 coiled tubing injector can run up to 130,000 psi yield strength string designs and features a 100,000-lb continuous lifting capacity.
- Hub odometer mounted on gear drive output shaft for total footage indication
- Minimum parts count for reduced maintenance
- Narrow width for easier rig access: 52 in. (HR-560 and HR-580); 65 in. (HR-5100)
- Dual-hydraulic load cells standard
- Forklift pockets for yard handling
- Available certified for North Sea service
- Superior slow speed control (inches per minute)
- Radius tubing guide sizes: 60 in. (680 lbs), 72 in. (800 lbs), and 100 in. (1,200 lbs); HR-580 and HR-5100 also have 120 in. (1,500 lbs) and 140 in. tubing guide sizes available.
- Injector counter
- Fold-down walkways
- Electronic or combination of electronic/hydraulic load cells
- Fall protection device
- Patented “Quick Connect” Gripper System (1-3 seconds required to remove or install a gripper)
- Hardened and grooved single-piece grippers
- Elastomeric suspension system for grippers (patented)
- “Sealed-for-life” chain bearings—reduced maintenance with no greasing of chain bearings required
- Purpose-built and simplified direct-down tension chain system
- New (spray-type) injector-chain lubricating system
- Improved skate entrance design for smoother chain-bearing entry into traction system
5-Series Coiled Tubing Injectors Specifications
|Max. speed/min. displacement||200 ft/min||150 ft/min||140 ft/min|
|Max. speed/max. displacement||108 ft/min||102 ft/min||84 ft/min|
|Continuous lifting capacity||60,000 lbs||80,000 lbs||100,000 lbs|
|Continuous snubbing capacity||26,000 lbs||40,000 lbs||50,000 lbs|
|Lifting capacity through outer frame||95,000 lbs||95,000 lbs||120,000 lbs|
|Lifting capacity from stripper||80,000 lbs||80,000 lbs||100,000 lbs|
|Horsepower||150 hp continuous with 120 °F ambient conditions||100 hp continuous with 100 °F ambient conditions||200 hp continuous with 100 °F ambient conditions|
|Assembled weight||9,500 lbs||10,800 lbs||17,400 lbs|
|Approx. individual gripper weight||6 lbs||6 lbs||6 lbs|
|Coiled tubing sizes||1 to 2⅜ in.||1½ to 2½ in.||1½ to 3½ in.|
|Max. coiled tubing strength||120,000 psi||120,000 psi||130,000 psi|
Hydra Rig Product Updates
It is our commitment to continue the technological advancement of the trusted Hydra Rig equipment that has been leading the coiled tubing and snubbing industries for decades. Please contact us for our latest product updates.