MYNOV is a single sign-on solution.
Access multiple NOV applications and services with one login.Register here Sign in
Safely and easily make up and break out connections on small-OD tools and pipes with our Mini Service Center. Its backup and tong are mounted into a compact rigid frame that integrates the unit controls, making it easy for a single operator to handle. Designed for practicality and with service-shop safety in mind, the Mini Service Center is a fully hydraulic system that operates at a low working pressure and can be powered by a variety of power sources.
The Mini Service Center can also be equipped with a LogMaster II, an electronic data-logging device designed to operate in the harsh environment of a workshop.
- Operated by one person – Safe and easy to use
- Open-mouth design – Allows for easy loading and unloading of the work piece
- Rigid, compact design – Easily maneuvered to accommodate various shop layouts
- Adjustable clamp force – Reduces the risk of crushing thin-walled tools
- Clamp force proportional to torque – Reduces the risk of slippage during make/break operations
- Clamp arm – Secures work piece into service center
- Tong dies – One set for entire OD range and can be easily changed when worn