Access multiple NOV applications and services with one login.Register here Sign in
Save time, money, and production downtime switching quickly between multiple well services, using just one winch and one operator on the rig to maximizie your asset usage and minimize operating costs.
Our SlimLine™ wireline winch provides a dependable foundation for your braided line and slickline well servicing operations. When space is at a premium, weather conditions dictate a closed cabin, and easy deployment is critical, our SlimLine unit is a reliable solution.
Designed with rugged DNV-certified frames to handle tough oilfield conditions, our CE-marked and ATEX-approved SlimLine winch features the field-proven ASEP™ closed-loop hydraulic system to keep you performing year after year.
The self-contained, single-lift container includes a diesel power pack, ergonomic operator’s cabin, and a winch bay that can accept single- or dual-drum winch systems. Customizable options allow you to configure the unit to suit your needs and run slickline and braided line operations within a compact footprint anywhere in the world—quality and reliability come standard.
Features and Benefits
- Rugged, single-lift container designed to handle punishing offshore transport
- Powerful diesel engine gives you enough power for heavy-duty jarring and deep wireline operations
- Single- or dual-drums for well servicing from logging to slickline to heavy-duty fishing
- Comfortable cabin with ergonomic controls in a compact footprint minimizes operator fatigue
- CE-marked, ATEX-approved, and DNV 2.7-1-certified winch maximizes your asset mobility with worldwide-accepted certification
- Minimum servicing requirements equals maximum availability
- Reliable ASEP closed-loop hydraulic system gives both low speed control and excellent jarring response
- Optional ASEP LineMinder™ products offer powerful safety features and job recording information
- Customizable options available; configure your equipment to your needs
- Arctic and desert packages available
- Air conditioner
- BOP control
- Stuffing box control
- Auxiliary hydraulic mast drive system