Belco Ducts and Hoods
With over 25 years of experience, Belco manufactures any custom Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) duct or hood that your process may require. To contain fumes, we supply Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) hoods to any design or specification.
Our Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) ducts or hoods are made for a wide range of configurations and conditions, such as:
- 2-inch to 216-inch in diameter
- Abrasion resistant piping for Flue Gas Desulphurization (FGD) power market applications
- Hand lay-up or helical wound
- Up to 150 psi pressure or full vacuum
- Multiple resins to handle a variety of corrosive environments
- Fire retardant resins to achieve Class 1 flame spread
- Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning Contractors' National Association Fiberglass Duct Standards
- Manufactured to meet or exceed the Voluntary Product Standard American Society of Testing and Materials 3982 “Standard Specification for Contact Molded Fiberglass Duct and Hoods”
- Manufactured to meet American Water Works Association M-45 when Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) ductwork is used in buried applications including design for H-20 axial loading.
There are numerous fabricators throughout the country that supply Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) corrosion-resistant ductwork and hoods, but only a select few supply the level of quality and service Belco provides to each and every customer regardless of scope or size.
Since 1980, Belco Manufacturing Company has manufactured a wide range of fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP) tanks and process vessels to meet virtually any containment requirement.
Delivering the highest-quality Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) piping products for over 30 years.
Fiber Glass Systems Oilfield Tanks
Fiberglass tanks engineered and designed for the oil & gas industry
Belco Stacks and Towers
Belco Manufacturing Company, Inc. is a total system supplier of Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic stacks and towers to satisfy the specialized needs of a broad range of applications.
Corrosion-resistant Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic dampers that are used to regulate air flow or shut off and isolate a system.
Fiber Glass Systems
With manufacturing facilities located around the world, we provide composite piping systems, fittings, and structures to the oil and gas, chemical, marine, offshore, fuel handling, and mining industries.