MYNOV is a single sign-on solution.
Access multiple NOV applications and services with one login.Register here Sign in
Belco designs and manufactures fiberglass tanks exclusively for oil and gas exploration use. Headquartered in Belton, Texas, our professionals have decades of experience in providing quality fiberglass reinforced plastic products for a variety of applications in accordance with national standards.
- Our Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) tanks are manufactured using the latest technology available today.
- Every step of production is scrupulously supervised by our quality control department to ensure a defect-free end product.
- Belco’s tanks are designed to withstand the harshest of weather (sun, wind, etc.)
- Tanks are made from filament wound composite, offering seamless one-piece construction.
- Belco maintains a fleet of delivery trucks and custom-designed tank trailers to ensure safe, prompt and proper delivery.
American Petroleum Institute (API) Configured Tanks
- Standard sizes from 5BBL – 1500BBL
- Diameters from 2-foot to 20-foot (other sizes/diameters are available)
- Standard closed top or open top
- Custom fabrications
- Resin type (a selection of resins based on chemical and temperature storage requirements)
- Color matching
- Secondary containment vessels
- Closed Top API
- Open Top API
- Gun Barrel Tanks | Oil & Water Separation
- Saltwater Disposals
API Tank Options
More sizes and options available.
|Capacity (BBL)||Inside Diameter (Feet)||Height (Feet)|
Since 1980, Belco Manufacturing Company has manufactured a wide range of fiberglass reinforced plast…
Delivering the highest-quality Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) piping products for over 30 years…
Belco Ducts and Hoods
Regardless of scope or size Belco provides ducts and hoods to fit every project.
Belco Stacks and Towers
Belco Manufacturing Company, Inc. is a total system supplier of Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic stacks…
Corrosion-resistant Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic dampers that are used to regulate air flow or shut…