The blade design of the Bowen™ bladed junk mill holds junk to be milled under the milling face and cuts continually, rather than sweeping the junk ahead of the blades. The mills meet NS-2 and DS-1 fishing standards. The junk mills should be ⅛ to ¼ in. less than the minimum ID of the casing or open hole.
- Available in sizes from 1.75 to 28 in.
- Designs available in standardized fish neck length of 6 or 12 in.
- Available with or without integral stabilizers
- Integral blades
- Dressed with industry-leading Bowen ItcoloyX
- Available with optional thread connections
- Available dressed or without carbide, allowing for local customization
Applications for use
- General junk
- Stationary/fixed obstructions
- Production equipment, such as bridge plugs, packers, and retainers
- Cemented tubulars