MYNOV is a single sign-on solution.
Access multiple NOV applications and services with one login.Register here Sign in
Our Bowen™ cone buster mill may be used in cased- and open-hole operations and are available in industry-standard sizes. The mills meet NS-2 and DS-1 fishing standards and are offered in several configurations, which include optional thread connections and stabilizer pads. The mills are available dressed or without carbide, allowing for local customization.
- Available in sizes from 3.5- to 28-in. OD
- Designs available in standardized fish neck length of 12 in.
- Available with or without integral stabilizers
- Dressed with industry-leading Bowen ItcoloyX, ensuring longer tool life
- Available with optional thread connections
Applications for use
- Heavy milling
- Bit cones
- Wrenches (other tools that may be lost downhole)