Our Bowen™ Piranha mills are extremely durable, making them the perfect choice when cutting through cemented tubulars and packers is necessary. The mills can be used in cased- and open-hole operations and are available in industry-standard sizes.
The Bowen Piranha mill has a deep-throat design and is heavily layered with industry-leading ItcoloyX to ensure longer product life. This makes the Piranha ideal for applications that require the milling of large amounts of downhole junk. The mill meets NS-2 and DS-1 fishing standards and is offered in several configurations, including with optional thread connections and stabilizer pads.
- Available in sizes from 3.5 to 28 in.
- Designs available in standardized fish neck length of 12 in.
- Dressed with a thick layer of industry-leading Bowen ItcoloyX, ensuring longer tool life
- Available with or without integral stabilizers
- Large V-flow port for maximum fluid circulation
- Center is offset to prevent coring
- Available with optional threaded connections
Applications for use
- Cemented tubulars
- Large amounts of junk