The Bowen™ Super II fishing jar is a versatile straight-pull-operated jar that allows you to control the intensity of the jarring blow by varying the applied pull load. Simple to assemble, the jar allows easy operation with no adjusting required before you go into the hole or after you have retrieved the fish. A restricted passage slows down the flow of fluid, delaying the stroke until you have ample time to take the necessary stretch in the running string.
- Third-generation jar, incorporating all previous designs
- Most robust fishing jarring system available
- All have integral mandrels
- Available with JarMax™ technology in certain sizes
- May be used for heavy milling and/or short-term light drilling operations