Bottom-Set Tieback Packer
The bottom-set tieback (BST) packer is run secondary to isolate leaks at the liner top.
The BST packer can withstand high differential pressures and is used after the liner has been installed and cemented and the liner polished bore receptacle (PBR) seal bore has been cleaned out. The BST packer seals the existing PBR and is weight set, sealing the annular area between the liner and the casing. A new polished bore receptacle is integrated for future operations. The packer element of the BST packer is available in various elastomers for different hole requirements.
- High differential pressure rating from below and above
- Mechanical lock to avoid premature setting while running BST packer
- Full bore offers no restrictions for subsequent tool runs
- Hardened hold-down slips
- Internal body lock ring positively locks in applied setting force
- Integral PBR
- Available from 6 to 30 ft
- High-pressure, high-temperature (HP/HT) seals
- Standard VAM®TOP/VAM® 21
- L80, T95, P110, Q125, 22Cr 125 ksi; other materials on request
TXP Liner Top Packer
Developed for high differential pressures, the TXP liner top packer provides additional sealing of the annular space between the liner and casing.
VXP Liner Top Packer
Developed for high differential pressures, the VXP liner top packer is also ISO 14310/14998 V0 certified.
GSP II Liner Hanger
Designed for deviated and horizontal holes. Available in both mechanical and hydraulic options.
SURESET Liner Hanger Packer
Complete liner hanger system built on a one-piece mandrel with no internal connections
Polished Bore Receptacle
Achieve superior sealing properties with our polished bore receptacle. Our polished bore receptacle (PBR) can be combined with our SURESET Liner Hanger Packer, VXP Liner Top Packer, or used with a setting sleeve and our GSP-II liner hanger in order to deliver superior performance when tieback stems are necessary.