MYNOV is a single sign-on solution.
Access multiple NOV applications and services with one login.Register here Sign in
The cradle-type vessel support structures in this Wilco™ product design allow for a lower center of gravity, and the large elevated work platform between vessels gives access to vessel manways and main vent release controls. The headache rack is used as an air cooler for the aeration system. Air flows from the compressor through the headache rack and then to the bulk vessels. The heat exchange through the headache rack reduces the air temperature for more efficient performance.
- Two 205-ft³ bulk load vessels designed to ASME Section VIII, Div. 1 standards for 36 psi and -20 to 250 °F
- APOG air compressor powered by hot-shift PTO
- 12-ft × 24-in. hose and fittings storage rack on curb side
- Controls for compressor, PTO, aeration, discharge, and vent located near driver’s side behind cab
- 5-in. discharge line with purge line and sampling port
Bulk Cement Transport Trailer
Our WBT-620 and WBT-660 bulk transport trailers are engineered for rugged operations and built for…
Field Bin Storage Trailer
Our WST-1600 trailer-mounted stationary bulk storage bins allow you to have readily available and…
Batch Mix Units
Our Enerflow, Rolligon, and Wilco cement batch mixing units are economical solutions for ensuring…
Intervention and Stimulation Aftermarket Solutions
Reduce total cost of ownership of your coiled tubing, stimulation, acidizing, wireline, sand…