Bulldog™ Frac multi-open/close (MOC) sleeve technology features a mechanical shift and multiple open-and-close sleeves specifically designed for horizontal multistage completions. The Bulldog Frac sleeve is activated using a proprietary, coiled-tubing-deployed Bulldog Frac bottomhole assembly (BHA), which allows operators to locate, shift open, and stimulate each isolated stage. The sleeve, along with the BHA design, allows for flexibility with fracking operations. Treatments can be performed as "open-frac-close" or "open-frac." The MOC feature permits closing sleeves later should well conditions dictate.
The Bulldog Frac sleeve is small, light, and easy to handle, improving makeup efficiencies and safety in the field. No pup joints are required, and the sleeve is a mere 33 in. (840 mm) in length. The Bulldog Frac sleeve has a full bore ID and is designed with large treatment ports, removing choke points and maximizing stimulation and production flow area.
- MOC functionality through mechanical shifting tools
- Full-bore ID body design
- Fully compatible with cemented and openhole completions
- Pinpoint fracture initiation in cemented applications
- Each sleeve provides accurate depth location during shifting operations.
- Compact, lightweight, and robust
- Flexibility in frac design; "open-frac-close/open-frac"
- Patented and field-proven sealing system offers full pressure testing of closed sleeves even after several years in service
- No ID restriction to choke production
- Safe, simple, and efficient handling on the rig floor
- No handling pup joints required
- No stage count limitations
- Acid or proppant stimulations
- Completions requiring reliable single point of entry
- High stage count stimulation designs
- Formations with a high frequency of screenouts
Bulldog Multi-Open/Close Frac Sleeve Specifications
|Bulldog MOC||450 MOC|
|OD||5.6 in. (142.24 mm)|
|Body ID||3.93 in. (99.82 mm)|
|Length1||33.10 in. (840 mm)|
|Weight||97 lb (44 kg)|
|Working pressure||10,000 psi (69 000 kPa)|
|Tensile strength||325,875 lbf (147 814 kg)|
|Temperature||350 °F (177 °C)|
|Flow area||7.03 in.2 (45.35 cm2)|
1 Lengths will vary depending on end sub threading and screen size
2 Premium connections available