Excellent zonal isolation and optimized fracture initiation
The Bullmastiff™ Maxx toe sleeve is designed for use in horizontal multi-zone completions as the primary initiation point to establish injection into the formation without the need for intervention. The system is installed as an integrated part of the lower completion string. Once activated, the high-flow area through the ports allows stimulation of the first frac stage.
The Bullmastiff Maxx toe sleeve has multiple burst disks to provide a large flow area for injection of fluid into the formation. The sleeve is closed by the same size ball used to open the upper frac sleeve, locking the Bullmastiff Maxx toe sleeve in the closed position.
The Bullmastiff toe sleeve is used in conjunction with the Bullmastiff screen sub(s) and Bullmastiff frac sleeve(s) to create a frac system requiring minimum intervention and providing proppant and production sand control after the frac. This system saves time and water consumption with no delays between stages.
- Atmospheric, pressure-activated burst ports
- Designed for open- hole applications utilizing sand screens
- Configurable nozzles and shear pressures
- Seat increments optimized based on pressure requirements
- No explosives required on location
- Independence of reservoir pressure during activation
- Increased time and cost efficiency compared with traditional plug-and-perf methods
- Ability to employ continuous pumping operations
- Excellent zonal isolation and optimized fracture initiation
- Maximized reservoir contact
- Reduced HSE risk by eliminating need for dedicated wireline operations
- Decreased amount of water used compared to traditional plug-and-perf methods
- Proppant and sand control
- High-temperature applications