Our patented Burst Port System (BPS™) is a premium casing accessory with premilled frac ports. It is designed to open at precise pressures to provide operators with more control over their fracture stimulation.
The BPS-iS is a toe-initiation sub with an integrated seat and ball–isolation mechanism. The BPS-iS enables the casing string to be pressure tested to pressures above the toe-valve initiation pressure. After flow is initiated through the BPS, a ball is dropped, lands on the seat, and isolates the nozzle section. After several hours, when pressure is applied, the ball is pumped through the seat and pumping operations can begin.
- Toe valve with an integrated ball/seat isolation mechanism
- No moving parts
- Millable seat
- Full ID after optional seat mill-out
- Decouples casing pressure test and flow-initiation operation
- No costly intervention for activation or reestablishment of flow
- Simple integrated design with no complex operations sequencing
- Can be run as part of a variety of multistage fracturing systems
- Wells that require 100% casing pressure integrity testing
- Wells in jurisdictions requiring casing integrity tests
- Wells where flow initiation pressure cannot exceed test pressure