CAM III Continuous Automated Mixing Control System
The Rolligon CAM system is a continuous automated mixing control system designed for twin or single cementing pumping equipment.
Designed for continuous automated mixing, the CAM II system automates all aspects of the cement mixing process including mix water, bulk cement, and tub level. Combined with the industry-leading TEM™ mix head, the CAM II system can accurately place cement in your wellbore.
The integrated data acquisition system feeds process data to the primary DASTRAC system, which allows for data storage, graphing, and customer reports. The combined system makes a compete standalone software suite.
- Automated water, bulk, and tub level control
- OPSD alarms and shutdown
- Support for four chemical additives
- Combined rate and totals for twin pump support
- Field-proven PID systems for feedback control
- Multiple parallel data transmission protocols: CAN, ethernet, and serial
- Standalone manual bypass
- Wireless option available
- Integrated data acquisition system that feeds data to the primary DASTRAC system
- Lifetime maintenance and software license
- VERSAFRAC compatible
- GoConnect compatible
Batch Mix Units
Our Enerflow, Rolligon, and Wilco cement batch mixing units are economical solutions for ensuring accurate homogenous cement slurries.
Building an oil or gas well is a complicated affair involving a significant amount of equipment and technical know-how. We have the solutions you need to achieve excellence in well design, helping ensure your continued production success.
Intervention and Stimulation Aftermarket Solutions
Reduce total cost of ownership of your coiled tubing, stimulation, acidizing, wireline, sand handling, and cementing equipment with our aftermarket solutions.