MYNOV is a single sign-on solution.
Access multiple NOV applications and services with one login.Register here Sign in
This modular lightweight unit bridges a gap between traditional capillary and coiled tubing services and also opens up a wealth of opportunities for wells that are currently shut in or awaiting service. The unit breaks down into modular components with 3000 or 5000 kg maximum lifts (tubing size and length dependent for drums).
- Control cabin
- Power pack—engine and hydraulic modules
- Auxiliary module—hose reels/blowout preventer (BOP) accumulators
- Drop-in-Drum (DID) frame and drum (options available)
- Pressure control basket
- Injector/gooseneck basket
- Can be accompanied with the mini nitrogen and mini fluid pump units
- CE marking where necessary
- ATEX/DNV/BV approved equipment build specifications
- Modular and lightweight with a smaller footprint
- Reduced exposure to heavy lifts
- An alternative cost-effective solution to catenary operations when a barge is required
- Reduced logistics and personnel on board (POB) requirements
Hydra Rig Product Updates
It is our commitment to continue the technological advancement of the trusted Hydra Rig equipment that has been leading the coiled tubing and snubbing industries for decades. Please contact us at [email protected] or +1 817.985.5000 for our latest product updates.
EH Series Ram Type WCE
Adapted to meet your needs.
Conventional Coiled Tubing
Our conventional coiled tubing is manufactured from high-strength, low-alloy steel (HSLAS) with…
Cerberus Modeling Software
Accurately predict and analyze cumulative forces at each stage of a coiled tubing, wireline,…
GoConnect Equipment Monitoring Solution
GoConnect provides real-time delivery of data analytics for process monitoring, predictive…
Intervention and Stimulation Aftermarket Solutions
Reduce total cost of ownership of your coiled tubing, stimulation, acidizing, wireline, sand…