Access multiple NOV applications and services with one login.Register here Sign in
Whether you are looking for a basic unit for surface and long-string horizontal casing work, squeeze cementing work, plug and abandonment, or offshore high horsepower, we manufacture units to meet your cementing requirements. Our Wilco™, Rolligon™, and Enerflow™ units provide precise management of the entire cement mixing and pumping process to ensure successful completion.
- Patented NOV recirculating mixing system for precise and continuous cement mixing
- Can be run either manually or automatically using the continuous automated mixing (CAM™) control system for accurate cement slurry mixtures
- Arctic cold weather to hot desert conditions
- Data acquisition system
- Redundant piping and hydraulics
- Non-stick and defoamer tank
- Displacement tank paddles
- Standard split mix tank design
- Additional downhole density/flowmeters
- Twin 10-, 12-, or 15-BBL displacement tank capacity options
- Designed for extended runtime
- Cement surge tank systems and automated chemical injection systems available
Twin Cement Pumper
Our two-engine, 1,330-hp twin cement pumper trailer assembly is designed to mix and blend cement and water or previously mixed cement slurry from a batch mixer. The Wilco twin cement pumper builds on a 40-year history of field-proven technology, and our standard design uses two 665-hp diesel engines with Tier 4 emission controls that do not require regeneration, resulting in no downtime and simpler operation. A patented high-energy recirculating cement mix head, in conjunction with automated mixing systems, delivers blended cement slurry at accurate densities up to 22 lb/gal (2640 kg/m3). Backup redundancy is provided through precision-engineered hydraulic systems powering centrifugal pumps, mixing agitators, cooling-heat exchangers, and pump lubrication systems.