The CTES™ emergency stop system (ESS) uses a combination of electro-hydraulic control valves and pressure switches, in conjunction with an Orion™ data acquisition system (DAS), to stop the coiled tubing injector in the event of imminent failure.
- Helps avoid costly operational failures
- Operator configurable
- System status displayed on screen
- Integrates into Orion DAS and records all events in Orion DAS Event Log
- Retrofits to most coiled tubing units
- Continuous real-time monitoring of minimum and maximum weight, maximum rate of change of weight per second, and minimum coiled tubing speed