Designed for ease of maintenance and for operating pressures up to 5,000 psi, Hydra Rig™ power packs are ideally suited to complement our control cabins, injector heads, tubing reels, and pressure control equipment.
We currently have soundproofed, open-framed, and CE-marked safe area and rig safe open-framed coiled tubing power pack designs available.
Soundproofed power pack
Our soundproofed power packs are ideally suited for the demanding offshore environment in which regulations and specifications exist for soundproofed equipment to 83 or 80 dba (NORSOK). The containerized equipment style ensures that operations in harsh environments allow the container shell to protect the internal equipment from corrosion during transport and operation while also providing the operator with low noise level areas to work in. Our power pack solutions come complete with the latest emission-compliant electronic engine packages to ensure that local emission regulations are followed.
Open-frame power pack
Our open-frame power packs are lightweight, cost-effective solutions for when soundproofed equipment is not necessary.
CE-marked safe area and rig-safe open-framed power pack
Our CE-marked safe area and rig-safe open-framed coiled tubing power packs provide the same functionality as the open-framed coiled tubing power pack; however, they do not have a Zone II gas cooler package and are not rated for ATEX – Zone II operations.
- CE marking where necessary
- ATEX/DNV/BV approved equipment build specifications
- Powered hose reels for reduced manual handling
- Operational temperature parameters of -10 to 50 °C available
- Stackable equipment designs available for reduced equipment footprint
- ISO locks integrated into skid frame for trailer use and ease of transportation
- Environmentally friendly bunded skid frame design