Rigsentry™ bridges the technological gaps between traditional maintenance, condition-based maintenance (CBM), and other maintenance optimization approaches. We are the first and only original equipment manufacturer (OEM) to be certified by both ABS and DNV-GL as an approved supplier of condition monitoring services for drilling and subsea equipment for Rigsentry.
With solutions for land rigs, topside drilling packages, and subsurface pressure control equipment, the Rigsentry family provides detailed insight into the health of your equipment. Visit nov.com/rigsentry for more information.
Rig condition monitoring services
Rigsentry rig products and condition monitoring services provide a detailed view of the health of NOV equipment and empower you to operate and maintain it more effectively. Accurate information for monitoring equipment health enables predictive maintenance programs, contributing toward continuous recertification when major services and overhauls are triggered by equipment condition. The move to a CBM model changes the way you schedule and execute maintenance, helping you spend your maintenance efforts where they count the most.
Blowout preventer (BOP) condition monitoring services
Rigsentry BOP products and condition monitoring services are designed to facilitate CBM and maximize subsea uptime. On the rig, information is collected from the BOP control system to monitor cycle, flow, runtime, and time-in-service data from equipment components. The subsea equipment undergoes constant analysis to detect any latent failures. This includes the compliance with regulatory standards and the statistical likelihood of equipment remaining within your operational limits for the duration of the well. We want to partner with you to create end-of-well maintenance plans that are tailored to your rig, resulting in a lower total cost of equipment ownership.
Learn how to identify failure before it happens.
- Enables maintenance based on use and condition
- Proprietary OEM diagnostic algorithms
- Smart notifications with usage and symptom calculations
- AccessNOV consolidated web portal
- Secure remote access to equipment information
- View fleet and equipment statuses and notification histories
- Customizable dashboard
- Trend data visualization tools
- Uses existing controls and native sensors
- Simple installation and start-up
- Powered by Max™ NOV Big Data platform and analytics
- Avoid unplanned maintenance during drilling operations and deliver well on schedule
- Reduce unnecessary maintenance, lowering cost and risk
- Increase uptime and day rate efficiency
- Facilitate improved planning and optimization of maintenance costs
- Make decisions faster and with more confidence
- Establish a foundation for reducing total cost of ownership
Rigsentry Rig Monitoring
|Rig CBM Services||
Rigsentry BOP Monitoring
|BOP CBM Services||
Rigsentry BOP Monitoring Predictive Flyer
An overview flyer of our Rigsentry BOP Monitoring predictive services.
Rigsentry Condition Monitoring Family Brochure
An overview brochure of our Rigsentry Condition Monitoring services.
Rigsentry Rig Monitoring Insight Flyer – Offshore
An overview flyer of our Rigsentry Offshore Rig Monitoring predictive services.
Rigsentry Rig Monitoring Insight Flyer – Land
An overview flyer of our Rigsentry Land Rig Monitoring predictive services.
Condition-Based Maintenance Brochure
Rigsentry Condition Monitoring Services
Geared towards drilling contractors who are driven to reduce non-productive time and lower maintenance costs, our condition monitoring service, Rigsentry, combines OEM equipment knowledge with the Max Big Data platform to pull the most value out of your rig data.
Interested in a Fleet Care Solution?
To learn more about how our Fleet Care programs leverage multiple services to deliver value and meet customer objectives, contact us at [email protected].