MYNOV is a single sign-on solution.
Access multiple NOV applications and services with one login.Register here Sign in
Ensure your coiled tubing weight indicators are accurate and working properly
The CTES™ weight indicator calibration system (WICS™) allows the end user to calibrate and validate weight indicators in-house, eliminating unnecessary downtime and simplifying logistics. The WICS calibrates weight readings up to 150,000-lb tension and 150,000-lb compression. This compact system can be threaded to any coiled tubing connector grapple and stripper connections.
Ease of Use
- Grapple threaded into top bolt of weight calibrator (WC)
- WC then assembled onto bottom of stripper
- Injector pushes/pulls the CT, loading the load cell
- Load cell signal transmitted to electronics enclosure where load is displayed
- Calibrate weight indicator to correlate with WICS output
- Maximum tension and compression: 150,000 lb
- Accuracy: ±0.15% FS
- Repeatability: ±0.03% RO
- Digital display with 4-20 mA output that can connect to the Orion™ DAS and recorded in OrionNET™
- Supply voltage: 110 VAC or 12 VDC
- 3 1/16-in. Bowen® thread standard; easily crosses-over to any Bowen, API flange adapter, or pull plate