Our cup-cup stimulation packer is ideal in shallow, tight formations for providing zonal isolation. The packer system straddles the intended zone at specific depths, while the casing's completion system allows the fluid to flow. This tool also allows operators to target specific areas and complete wells with increased efficiency in cost and time.
The cup straddle system features multiple set positions that can be reset several times without tripping out of the hole. With its robust design, our cup straddle system is ideal for restimulating existing wells with acid or proppant.
- Field-proven, robust sealing system that can withstand up to 10,000 psi (69 000 kPa) differential
- Optional hydrostatic control valve to hold treating fluid in the coil
- Cup spacing can be changed to accommodate many different types of completions
- Mechanical casing collar locator (CCL) allows for accurate depth control
- Includes two memory gauges: one in the bull nose (below the cups) and one in the diverter nose (above the bottom cups)
- Minimize the acid lost to open perforations by holding it in the coiled tubing
- Greater tool reliability, even in underpressured wells or in screenout conditions
- Memory gauges provide valuable post-stimulation data, including downhole pressure, temperature, and differential across the cups
- Stimulating formations through perforated casing or our Burst Port System (BPS™)
- Restimulating existing completions (perforations, sleeves, or ports)