Our cup-packer selective isolation tool is a field-proven option to stimulate new and existing completions. The system works by isolating the zone of interest between a cup and isolation packer. Once the zone is isolated, fluid is pumped down the coiled tubing and the formation is stimulated. This can be done selectively, leaving zones for future stimulations or simply stimulating out of order.
The packer straddle system features multiple set positions that can be reset several times without tripping out of the hole. With its robust design, our packer straddle system is ideal for restimulating existing wells with acid or proppant.
- Proven cup-packer system that can withstand up to 10,000 psi (69 000 kPa) differential
- Cup spacing can be changed to accommodate many different types of completions
- Mechanical casing collar locator (CCL) allows for accurate depth control
- Includes two memory gauges: one in the bull nose (below the packer) and one in the diverter nose (above the packer)
- Memory gauges provide valuable post-stimulation data such as downhole pressure, temperature, and differential across the tool
- Stimulating formations through perforated casing or our Burst Port System (BPS™)
- Restimulating existing completions (perforations, sleeves, or ports)
|Cup-Packer System||450 A||450 B|
|Casing weight, lb/ft (kg/m)||11.60 (17.26)||13.50 (20.09)|
|OD, in. (mm)||3.875 (98.4)||3.750 (95.3)|
|ID, in. (mm)||1.700 (43.2)||1.700 (43.2)|
|MUL, in. (m)||200.8 (5.100)||200.8 (5.100)|
|Rated pressure, psi (kPa)||10,000 (69 000)||10,000 (69 000)|