Our DogLeg Reamer (DLR) targets multiple drilling challenges and minimizes and eliminates micro doglegs. Dual-cutting structures enlarge the borehole in two directions and enable forward reaming and backreaming. The eccentric shape enables the DL Reamer to drill larger holes than it passes through. The tool expands to a larger wellbore, saving you time-consuming short trips.
- Eccentric design – Enables drilling larger holes than it passes through; smaller pass-through diameter facilitates sliding
- Forward spiral blades – Provide protection, stability, and durability while enabling drillout
- Bidirectional cutting structures – Allow forward reaming and backreaming
- Maximized tool ID – Allows fishing of most retrievable measurement-while-drilling components
- Stirs-up cuttings beds – Improves wellbore condition and weight transfer
- Efficient – Helps eliminate/minimize micro doglegs; eliminates dedicated wiper trips