MYNOV is a single sign-on solution.
Access multiple NOV applications and services with one login.Register here Sign in
As an ideal pump for either intermittent or continuous dosing duties in high-pressure, low-flow applications, the dosing/meting pump represents a cost-effective and reliable alternative to the more expensive gear pumps traditionally used for these types of duties. Manufactured to ISO 9001:2008 quality assurance standards, the modular design of the new dosing pump enables the four models in the range to cover performance requirements from 5 to 1,250 L/hr and 72 bar pressure. The dosing/metering pumps provide a smooth pumping action with no pulsation and very low shear, and they are ideal for either intermittent or continuous duties.
- Self-priming with a gentle non-pulsating action to help maintain product integrity
- New coupling rod design offers higher pressure capabilities up to 1,044 psi (72 bar)
- All pump components except the body, coupling rod, and suction chamber are supplied in stainless steel
- The suction chamber is manufactured in high-density polyethylene
- The end cover and mechanical seal housing are PVDF
- For severe chemical environments, internal pump components are supplied in Hastelloy
- Resilient stator—flexible in operation and high resistance to wear—available in a variety of materials, enabling a wide range of products to be pumped
- Flow meter available as an option
- Pumps can be supplied to comply with the ATEX Directive 94/9/EC