The E-Totco™ electronic drift survey tool offers a more intuitive user experience while enabling increases in accuracy and reliability and reducing overall survey time and costs in vertical drift applications. The E-Totco drift tool is a drop-in replacement for all vertical mechanical CVD instruments enabling multiple surveys per tool run and eliminating risk of missed survey.
- Survey-on-demand eliminates guesswork, reducing risk of a missed/moving survey
- Multi-shot capability allows up to 64 surveys throughout a trip
- RigSense Connectivity option produces electronic reports, allowing survey records to be archived and retrieved as needed
- Rated for 302°F (150°C) downhole temperatures
- Tool Inclination range of 0° - 20 ° with 0.1° resolution
- Field replaceable rechargeable battery
- Compatible with standard M/D TotcoTM CVD running gear