The M/D Totco™ e-Wildcat™ 2.0 electronic autodrilling system delivers superior performance, including improved bit wear, increased safety, enhanced rig efficiency, and a higher quality wellbore.
The e-Wildcat 2.0 system is the first universal autodriller offering for the conventional rig market. It can be installed in addition to a RigSense™ 3.21 or later rental system, or as a small footprint, standalone solution to work with an existing rig-owned EDR. Both configurations provide constant force and payout to generate a higher quality wellbore and optimize drilling parameters. The system smoothly controls payout via brake handle, using precise stepper motor technology and multiple-parameter control. In addition to Delta-P technology and proven reliability, our e-Wildcat 2.0 system expands control parameters to include rate of penetration (ROP), weight on bit (WOB), and torque. The Time Drill feature allows drilling at a specific rate, addressing specialized requirements of casing sidewall milling and sidetrack operations within multilateral openhole wellbores.
The robust design of our e-Wildcat 2.0 system ensures maximum uptime while delivering the performance needed in your conventional and unconventional drilling operation.
The e-Wildcat 2.0 system offers more information at a glance through the RigSense system, an easier setup, and intuitive operation via the driller’s screen, allowing you to maximize the potential of our powerful autodriller.
- Torque and differential pressure limiting can be enabled or disabled without having to stop drilling
- Control parameter is always highlighted
- Digital control can increase the accuracy to a setpoint
- The mud-pump safety cutout will disable the system if there is insufficient mud-pump pressure
- Monitors the drum position and senses the driller starting to hoist and will disconnect if left engaged
- Allows the user to set a Ream Speed which will maintain a steady block velocity when off bottom
- Drill stop point disables the system if block height achieves a user-assigned lower limit
- The bit protect feature automatically slows block travel as the bit approaches the bottom of the hole
- Time Drill feature allows the user to set parameters for the system to achieve without overshooting WOB, differential pressure, or torque
- Saves time by no longer having to come off bottom to release stored torque or a stalled motor
- Increases accuracy to maximize performance gains
- Allows the user to set the maximum desired value, with the software achieving the correct balance between them
- Prevents dry drilling from burning up drill bits
- Secures the equipment and keeps the driller safe
- Perfect for re-logging sections missed by MWD and saves time after a connection by tagging bottom
- Helps prevent rig floor collisions to keep the equipment intact
- Saves time and money with longer bit life
- Assists the driller with tasks such as kickoff, side-tracking, and milling