Fiber Glass Systems specialized expertise is proven in the ability to fabricate and construct to unique customer requirements which do not lend themselves to standard designs, existing tooling or standard manufacturing practices.
We have enjoyed many challenges outside the core industries we serve – combining a customer’s great idea with our composite design and/or manufacture capabilities to produce a superior FRP composite product.
These pioneering activities have generated Fiber Glass Systems involvement in the development of FRP products for numerous uses, to name a few:
- Wind Energy Components
- Carbon Capture Components
- Biogas Components
- Geothermal Mineral Extraction / Lithium
- NASA Launch Pad Lightning Protection Masts
- National Lab Testing Components
- Structural Support Beams
- Fluid Filtration Components
- Ocean Thermal Energy Conversion (OTEC) Components
- Low Level Radioactive Waste Transport Containers
- Wave Energy Components
- Canal Distributive Energy Components
The Fiber Glass Systems brand is prepared to evaluate your product or project idea, and help our customers bring their desired tank to fruition, no matter the challenge.