Know your optimal load.
Engine Performance Optimizer (EPO) offers real-time guidance on engine load, reducing fuel consumption and minimizing greenhouse gas emissions resulting from inefficient usage. The system combines engine data with operational data, continually evaluating the energy needed versus the energy applied. Inefficiencies are highlighted on a user-friendly dashboard, with clear visibility of the potential costs of inaction. EPO includes a built-in workflow, and extended periods of inefficient engine load are promptly escalated to designated personnel.
EPO, in combination with remote real-time monitoring and dashboards for fleet trend analysis, delivers the necessary advice, workflow, and metrics to lower fuel-related expenses and reduce environmental impact.
Features and Benefits
- Provides real-time advice for optimal engine load based on established thresholds
- Offers escalation process for visibility and action
- Provides understanding of the financial and environmental consequences of suboptimal usage
- Highlights trends and opportunities for improvement
- Extend EPO capabilities with Remote Emissions Monitoring (REM) for direct emissions measurements
Max Ready products are fully compatible with our Max digital ecosystem, meaning they're designed to make your data easy to consume, manage, and act upon.
The Max digital ecosystem reframes the way you look at data and allows you to aggregate and derive real meaning from an otherwise overwhelming volume of data. You can capture, contextualize, analyze, transform, and visualize your data in real time, at high speed, at the edge and in the cloud all within Max.