Fiber Glass Systems Field Service Repairs and Modifications
Repairs or modifications can be made to tanks that are already in the ground.
- Modifications of Existing Tanks
- Installation of Collars and Tank Sumps on Existing Tanks
- Repair of Tank Damage
- Repair and Replacement of Fittings and Manways
We can upgrade existing fiberglass underground storage tanks!
- Upgrade your Single-Wall Underground Fiberglass Storage tank with the Biofuel Tank Upgrade (BTU®). Ethanol blends, up to and including E100, and biodiesel blends up to B100 are all compatible with the BTU upgrade.
- The BTU service includes a 10-year Internal Corrosion Limited Warranty
- Also see our Retank® service – A New Tank Inside Your Existing Fiberglass Underground Storage Tank
We can convert your existing Single-Compartment Tank into a Multiple Compartment Tank in the Field!
- While the tank is still in the ground
- Adding a Bulkhead inside of the tank
- Finished product designed the same as our factory-produced Compartment Tanks
We can convert your leaking tank sump into a Water-Tight Sump Enclosure
- Our technician cuts out the existing top
- Then installs a gasketed 34″ opening top
- The finished product is water tight and provides easy access
Exclusive Owens Corning Limited Warranty Work
Containment Solutions Field Service network was selected by Owens Corning as their exclusive service group to modify and perform limited warranty work on tanks sold between 1964 and 1994.
Fiber Glass Systems Field Service
Trained FGS personnel and our fleet of field service trucks are ready to meet your needs across the U.S. and parts of Canada.
Fiber Glass Systems Field Service Retank
Increasingly stringent secondary containment regulations, combined with a trend towards positive pressure monitoring and leak prevention technologies make ReTank an attractive alternative to tank replacement.
Fiber Glass Systems Field Service Tank Sump Upgrades
If your tank sump(s) require upgrading from a non-sealed model to a watertight and testable model, the procedure is simple and effective.
Fiber Glass Systems Field Service Biofuel Tank Upgrade
A cost-effective solution for upgrading existing fiberglass single-wall and double-wall tanks to meet new regulations.
Fiber Glass Systems Field Service Tank Inspection and Recertification
A cost effective alternative to the purchase of a new double-wall tank.
Fiber Glass Systems
With manufacturing facilities located around the world, we provide composite piping systems, fittings, and structures to the oil and gas, chemical, marine, offshore, fuel handling, and mining industries.