Manufactured from corrosion-resistant fiber-reinforced polymer (FRP) composites, our FRP ladders and gates provide the ideal corrosion-resistant solution for offshore or chemical and industrial applications. Specifically designed for strength, durability, and longevity, they’re the suitable alternative to traditional materials and are entirely built off-site, allowing a fast-track installation.
Custom-designed and built from standardized FRP structures, they can be fixed to walkways or inclined surfaces such as stairs.
- Lightweight, providing significant weight savings compared to conventional metallic materials
- Specifically designed for strength, durability, and longevity
- Highly corrosion resistant – long-term integrity with minimal maintenance
- Ideal for provision of vertical access to all types of platforms and walkways
- Ladders include gritted rungs for maximum safety and durability offshore
- Safety cages provided as required
- Safety gates available in half or full height, with intermediate bars to suit
- Self-closing gates as standard; latches included where specified
- Retrofit designs available to suit existing steel handrails or ladders
- Bespoke manufacture to suit client specifications