Manufactured from corrosion-resistant fiberglass-reinforced plastic (FRP) composites, our platforms, stairs, and walkways are custom-designed and built to fit any project or structural configuration, ranging from low-level platforms right through to mobile stair towers. All are prefabricated and tested off-site to enable a quick and easy installation.
- Structural profiles undergo first article testing and fully meet BS EN 10204:2004 Inspection Certificate Type 3.1.
- Lightweight, strong, and durable
- Highly corrosion resistant
- Virtually any size or configuration can be produced.
- Novel connection systems and joint design allow us to select optimum profiles for specific requirements.
- Provision of design calculations and Certificates of Conformity for materials used
- MARRS handrails can be fitted depending on performance requirements
- Platform integrated with stairs, ladders, etc., as required
- Stair treads feature D-shape nosing bar – usually color-contrasted with rest of tread for additional safety
- Stair treads gritted with anti-slip finish
- Open or solid-surface treads can be specified
- Tread riser plates can be fitted where requested