Access multiple NOV applications and services with one login.Register here Sign in
Our flowline restraint system is a safety device designed to reduce separation between lengths of temporary pipework in the event of a pressurized pipeline rupture. The system consists of just two parts: high-strength polyester restraints and steel shackles. It is designed for easy installation, leaving a cleaner finish and look.
Anson™ flowline restraints are designed for use on pressurized temporary pipework, offering an additional level of protection for employees and equipment by reducing the movement of the flowline in the event of a rupture. The system is designed to cover a wide range of pipe sizes and pressures; the Series 1 system covers smaller pipe-bore diameter and lower pressures, while the Series 2 system covers larger-bore pipework and higher pressures.
- Extensive qualification testing, including a controlled gas rupture at 15,000 psi
- Flexible system can restrain a wide range of flowline equipment
- Comprehensive installation guide and installation training available
- High-strength restraints tagged to ensure annual recertification
- High-strength polyester slings “stretch” to dissipate energy, dampening the effects of the rupture
- Designed for quick installation
- Easy to check for signs of restraint system wear and damage
- Designed to avoid masking pipework leaks