MYNOV is a single sign-on solution.
Access multiple NOV applications and services with one login.Register here Sign in
Our blenders are designed to meet the requirements of a vast array of jobs ranging from low-rate gel fracs to high-rate slick water jobs without modification. Units are manufactured to be easy to operate and maintain while delivering the most reliable operation, precise automated control, and a wide range of operating flow rates. We manufacture blenders in trailer-, truck-, and skid-mounted designs to meet your specific global requirements.
- Conventional designs rated up to 135+ BPM, with twin and slip-stream designs rated up to 150+ BPM
- Multiple liquid and dry chemical configurations
- Equipped with FRACTRAC or ECAMS systems for accurately proportioning proppant and chemicals for automated blender options
- Simplified controls for ease of operation available in multiple languages
- Direct communication with other units (LAS, hydration, DAS)
- Field-proven tub designs (open and closed) for mixing high-concentration fracturing slurries
- Multiple auger configurations to meet customer specifications
- Maintenance-friendly design
- Cold and hot weather options available
- Dual- or single-side manifolds
Designed for the increasing demands of today’s shale applications where duty cycles are extended,…
FRACTRAC Blender Controls System
Maintains blender tub level and pump speed while controlling up to eight chemical circuits.
SandBank Proppant Silo System
We’re taking on-site frac sand storage to a new level with the SandBank proppant sand silo system.
GoConnect Equipment Monitoring Solution
GoConnect provides real-time delivery of data analytics for process monitoring, predictive…
Intervention and Stimulation Aftermarket Solutions
Reduce total cost of ownership of your coiled tubing, stimulation, acidizing, wireline, sand…