MYNOV is a single sign-on solution.
Access multiple NOV applications and services with one login.Register here Sign in
The M/D Totco™ Gas Watch™ Analyzer is the oil and gas industry’s most innovative, versatile, and easy-to-use gas detection system. The GWA can isolates methane (C1), ethane (C2), propane (C3), butane (C4), and pentane (C5) gas values then calculates them into a total gas value for a more accurate total gas reading versus older technologies. Wetness, balance, and character ratio formulas are processed and exported every second to the EDR, providing ratio values and ratio signatures in real-time while drilling.
- Total gas or full C1-C5 composition capability
- Patented infrared spectrometry
- Fastest C1-C5 gas data with real-time gas ratio calculations
- Wireless unit advantage
- Rig safe and tough
- Easy rig-up
- Local and remote monitoring
- Low maintenance
- Allows operations as a regular total gas detector and can be selected to export C1 through C5
- Uses a state-of-the art infrared spectrometer calibrated for real-life gas mixtures to isolate each hydrocarbon type out of a mixture every second with the accuracy of a gas chromatograph
- Wetness, balance, and character ratio formulas are processed and exported every second, providing ratio values and ratio signatures in real time while drilling.
- Gas ratio profiles support directional driller's decision to adjust the bit’s well path by geosteering to the target hydrocarbon fluid state profile, maximizing target production.
- Wireless data are encrypted and secure.
- Reduces risk to personnel by removing sample poly line from shaker to geologist/mudlogger shack
- Engineered in a rig-tough, explosion-proof, approved enclosure.
- Wireless communications, quick connect electrical connections, elimination of gas sample tubing, and a rugged yet lightweight unit (35 lb) significantly reduce rig-up time.
- Status lights let rig personnel know when the unit is initializing, heating up, operating properly, or gas sample flowline is plugged.
- Internal diagnostics send alarms when any operational issues are detected.
- Units are remotely accessed daily to ensure unit uptime.
- Gas Watch Analyzer is reliable, and gas data are repeatable.
- Calibrations are good for more than one year.
- CSA Class I, Div. 2 Gr. C&D Certification
- 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- 2.4-Ghz wireless communication
- -40 to +55 °C
GEOstrip Systems Striplog
GEOstrip Systems is a lithology striplog program for the wellsite geologist, petrographer, and…
Gas Watch III Gas Detection System
Dependable and unmanned gas detection
Gas Watch EX Gas Detection System
Standalone gas detection system ensuring continuous drilling operations