You have a new normal. So do we.
Genesis™ was created to support our vision of building quality, fit-for-purpose products in a timely fashion while upholding the highest safety standards. Featuring high-visibility cabins, HMI displays, electric over hydraulic controls, and industry-leading injector technology, Genesis is the future of coiled tubing.
25,000 ft of 2⅝-in. coiled tubing capacity.
After the rollout of our Genesis ST2558, we have once again pushed the envelope in the world of high-capacity single-trailer coiled tubing units.
Leveraging our experience and global engineering and manufacturing resources, the ST2558 represents a significant breakthrough in the evolution of coiled tubing transportation.
- Kenworth T800 factory-installed twin-steer front axles with equalized front suspension; no aftermarket modifications; export version
- Designed for 143,000-kg gross combined weight
- Improved stability at designed loads
- Wet kit optional
- Ground clearance of 30 cm with the ability to lift another 30 cm if needed
- Overall height with reel in lower position is 5.3 m
- 74,000-kg tubing capacity equates to 10,000 m of 2⅜-in., 9000 m of 2⅝-in., or 8200 m of 2⅞-in. coiled tubing
Coiled tubing trailer
- Articulating dolly effectively distributes weight across all axles, even over rough terrain
- No need for jeep or booster; shorter trailer than the North American ST2558 model
- Mounts onto hydraulic tilt stand at the rear of trailer, allowing tubing to remain stabbed during transit
- Continuous pull capacity of 140,000 lb at a maximum speed of 140 ft/min
- Snubbing capacity of 70,000 lb
- Camera system mounted to injector provides operator with real-time tubing status
High-visibility XL control cabin
- Provides operator with excellent line of sight for spooling and a panoramic view of the wellsite
- Ergonomically designed, spacious cabin provides a quiet, comfortable, and reliable design with large dual-pane windows
- Heated fixed glass
- Multiple HMI displays can be configured to satisfy operator preference
- Optional electric over hydraulic controls