You have a new normal. So do we.
Genesis was created to support our vision of building quality, fit-for-purpose products in a timely fashion while upholding the highest safety standards. Featuring high-visibility cabins, HMI displays, electric over hydraulic controls, and industry-leading injector technology, Genesis is the future of coiled tubing.
24,000 ft of 2⅜-in. coiled tubing capacity. This coiled tubing unit model is permittable in Colorado, Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Ohio, and Wyoming.
- Provides suitable hydraulic and electrical requirements for full operation
- Single-steer tractor with tri-drive and a self-steerable pusher axle
- Uses advanced hydraulic filtering techniques
Coiled tubing trailer
- Custom-built, 16-wheel quad-axle trailer with provisions for tandem-axle jeep and booster
- Ensures you reach all your jobsites quickly and safely
High-visibility control cabin
- Provides operator with excellent line of sight for spooling and a panoramic view of the wellsite
- Ergonomically designed, spacious cabin provides a quiet, comfortable, and reliable design with large dual-pane windows
- Heated fixed-glass skylight positioned facing the reel and injector in operation
- Dished-head design with maximized tubing capacity of 24,000 ft of 2⅜-in. coiled tubing with a dry tubing tare of 110,000lb
- Mounts onto a hydraulic tilt stand at the rear of the trailer, allowing tubing to remain stabbed during transit
- Continuous pull capacity of 100,000 lb at a maximum speed of 160 ft/min
- Snubbing capacity of 50,000 lb
- Camera system mounted to injector provides operator with real-time tubing status