You have a new normal. So do we.
Genesis was created to support our vision of building quality, fit-for-purpose products in a timely fashion while upholding the highest safety standards. Featuring high-visibility cabins, HMI displays, electric over hydraulic controls, and industry-leading injector technology, Genesis is the future of coiled tubing.
24,000 ft of 2⅜-in. coiled tubing capacity.
The newest coiled tubing unit in our Genesis line, the ST2438 Liberty, ensures you can quickly and safely get to your operation—even if it involves crossing both sides of the 49th parallel. With just a quick switch of the axle/suspension group, it is completely feasible to complete a service job in Central Alberta on Monday and be rigged up on a pad in North Dakota on Tuesday evening.
This versatile unit helps reduce the need to buy separate region-specific equipment—saving our customers time and money. When market conditions deteriorate in a given area or perhaps a trip south of the border is overdue after a long, hard Canadian winter, the Genesis Liberty is ready to relocate at a moment's notice. Meet Genesis.
- Stabbing winch
- External manual backup blowout preventer controls
- Remote-controlled spotlights
- Full tractor-powered wetkit with advanced filtration for extended component life
- Easily integrated with our GoConnect™ monitoring system
Liberty axle system
- Sold with two plug-and-play suspension groups – a 24-wheel, 3-axle configuration and a 20-wheel, 5-axle configuration
High-visibility XL control cabin
- Provides operator with excellent line of sight for spooling and a panoramic view of the wellsite
- Ergonomically designed, spacious cabin provides a quiet, comfortable, and reliable design with large dual-pane windows
- Heated fixed glass
- Multiple HMI displays can be configured to satisfy operator preference
- Optional electric over hydraulic controls
- Dished-head design with maximized tubing capacity of 24,000 ft of 2⅜-in. coiled tubing with a dry tubing tare of 110,000lb
- Mounts onto a hydraulic tilt stand at the rear of the trailer, allowing tubing to remain stabbed during transit
- Continuous pull capacity of 100,000 lb, at 180 hp continuous input
- Snubbing capacity of 50,000 lb
- Camera system mounted to injector provides operator with real-time tubing status