You have a new normal. So do we.
Genesis was created to support our vision of building quality, fit-for-purpose products in a timely fashion while upholding the highest safety standards. Featuring high-visibility cabins, HMI displays, electric over hydraulic controls, and industry-leading injector technology, Genesis is the future of coiled tubing.
With the expanded growth of unconventional drilling globally, we are proud to expand our Genesis high-capacity coiled tubing unit product line. By leveraging our experience, global engineering, and manufacturing resources, we created a unit that represents a significant breakthrough in the evolution of coiled tubing transportation.
- Kenworth T800 factory-installed twin-steer front axles with equalized front suspension; no aftermarket modifications
- Designed for 315,000 gross combined weight
- Namco 205 two-speed auxiliary transmission with split shaft
- Improved startability at designed loads
High-visibility XL control cabin
- Provides operator with excellent line of sight for spooling and a panoramic view of the wellsite
- Ergonomically designed, spacious cabin provides a quiet, comfortable, and reliable design with large dual-pane windows
- Heated fixed glass
- Multiple HMI displays can be configured to satisfy operator preference
- Optional electric over hydraulic controls
Coiled tubing trailer
- Articulating dolly with the ability to slide reel 5 ft forward or aft to effectively distribute weight
- Allows flexibility to mix and match weight distribution options to fit your specific requirements – including a three-axle jeep and a pin-on gooseneck extension
- Ability to be lifted 10 in. to allow for low-risk crossing of cattle guards, lease approaches, and railway crossings
- 25,000 ft of 2⅝-in. capacity with zero freeboard; maximum tubing load of 140,000 lb with injector
- Mounts onto hydraulic tilt stand at the rear of trailer, allowing tubing to remain stabbed during transit
- Continuous pull capacity of 140,000 lb at a maximum speed of 140 ft/min
- Snubbing capacity of 70,000 lb
- Camera system mounted to injector provides operator with real-time tubing status