The Griffith™Force double-acting hydraulic drilling jar features high-yield mechanical construction, optimum protective parts material, and enhanced high-pressure sealing technology for dependable performance when jarring for extended periods.
The GriffithForce drilling jar is hydrostatically balanced, and a newly designed pressure-retaining system protects the tool from the high internal pressures generated during jarring. The tool has a shorter overall length and a high maximum overpull load limit, delivering high-energy impacts on demand. This jar is the ideal solution for drilling and fishing applications.
- Compatibility – Large inner diameter for use with ball- and dart-activated tools
- Versatility – Fully hydraulic jar ideal for placement in extended-reach applications
- Infinitely variable impacts – Provides hydraulic metering with a high maximum overpull load limit
- Continuous and consistent jarring performance – Retains hydraulic delay in both directions
- Reliable design – High-yield material construction combined with optimum protective part material