MYNOV is a single sign-on solution.
Access multiple NOV applications and services with one login.Register here Sign in
The Griffith™Force double-acting hydraulic drilling jar features high-yield mechanical construction, optimum protective parts material, and enhanced high-pressure sealing technology for dependable performance when jarring for extended periods.
The GriffithForce drilling jar is hydrostatically balanced, and a newly designed pressure-retaining system protects the tool from the high internal pressures generated during jarring. The tool has a shorter overall length and a high maximum overpull load limit, delivering high-energy impacts on demand. This jar is the ideal solution for drilling and fishing applications.
- Compatibility – Large inner diameter for use with ball- and dart-activated tools
- Versatility – Fully hydraulic jar ideal for placement in extended-reach applications
- Infinitely variable impacts – Provides hydraulic metering with a high maximum overpull load limit
- Continuous and consistent jarring performance – Retains hydraulic delay in both directions
- Reliable design – High-yield material construction combined with optimum protective part material
GriffithForce Double-Acting Hydraulic Drilling Jar
The GriffithForce double-acting hydraulic drilling jar offers dependable performance when jarring…
PowerStroke Drilling Jar
The PowerStroke drilling jar was engineered with Bowen technology to provide control, power, and…
Griffith Hydraulic/Mechanical Jar
Our Griffith hydraulic/mechanical drilling jar is well-suited for virtually every drilling…
ShockForce Drilling Jar
Achieve industry-leading impact forces and extended stroke length at downhole pressures up to…