GSL Liner Hanger
Designed for tight clearance, our GSL liner hanger assists you in hanging an intermediate liner.
Designed for tight clearance, our GSL liner hanger assists you in hanging an intermediate liner. Its slips are recessed into a special profile at the body, ensuring trouble-free installation and uniform load distribution in the setting section. Due to the tight clearance, the GSL liner hanger is only available in a nonrotating version. The robust and sturdy body with cone is made of one piece.
- Nonweld design, one-piece body
- Capable to hang liners of short and middle length without distortion of the cone or body
- Large annular flow area in set condition ensures minimum pressure drop during cementing
- Suitable for short liner in highly deviated wells
- Nonrotating during cementing