MYNOV is a single sign-on solution.
Access multiple NOV applications and services with one login.Register here Sign in
The patented GT-M™ connection is a special version of XT-M™, the industry’s first gas-tight, pressure-rated rotary-shouldered connection. The GT-M connection features a radial metal-to-metal internal pressure seal, with the external torque shoulder providing a secondary seal.
The internal metal seal is generated by radial interference, reducing the effects of tensile load. Capable of resisting high-pressure liquids and gas, the seal integrity is not affected by multiple make-and-breaks of the connection.
- The GT-M connection is available only for 6⅝ in. size.
- The GT-M connection does not have an internal torque shoulder, providing reduced makeup torque.
- GT-M connections are pressure rated to 15,000 psi internal pressure and 7,500 psi external pressure.
- Due to the large inside diameter, GT-M drill strings are well-suited for use on invention risers.
- GT-M connections are not interchangeable with any other rotary-shouldered connection.
eXtreme load gas-tight connections enhanced for demanding completion operations
The original high-performance rotary-shouldered connections
TurboTorque-M connections are the new standard for applications that demand a high-pressure…
Our MaXit connection is engineered to take your ultra-deepwater operations further.
Grant Prideco Technical Resources
Supporting our customers is our highest priority, and we look forward to partnering with you today…
Specialized pipe for high-pressure completion operations