Hemidril Coiled Tubing Power Sections
Drill more efficiently in harsh conditions with our high-performance Hemidril coiled tubing power sections.
Our high-performance Hemidril™ coiled tubing (CT) power sections are ideal for straight-hole and lateral CT milling and drilling operations. The Hemidril CT power section uses the same constant-wall technology we've used with success for years in our well-respected Hemidril drilling motors. This constant-wall stator includes a patented PowerRib surface that improves efficiency and tool life.
The uniform elastomer thickness, thin-wall design, and PowerRib technology deliver increased torque, horsepower, and efficiency. Hemidril CT power sections are proven to withstand the harsh conditions that often plague coiled tubing operations.
- Even layer of rubber
- Patented PowerRib technology increases efficiency and tool life
- 75% more power and torque than conventional stators
- Improved CT milling/drilling performance
- Increased speed at which plugs are milled
- Reduced rubber swelling in hot-hole environments
- Reduced rubber swell while using nitrogen
- Less stress on the coiled tubing
- Reduced operational cost