MYNOV is a single sign-on solution.
Access multiple NOV applications and services with one login.Register here Sign in
It is not uncommon for producers to be challenged with situations in which surface casing is not cemented in perfectly vertically or the wellhead is welded improperly. Our solution is the Hercules™ Crooked BOP.
- Can be moved laterally over the tubing up to 0.5 in. any direction
- Supplied as 3.5-in. big bore (r35)
- Dual-pin ram ROTA design with integral flow tee
- Pressure rated up to 5,000 psi on the rams and 7,500 psi on the body
- Uses 3.5-in. tubing hanger and two joints of 3.5-in. tubing followed by crossover back to 2.875-in. tubing
- Flowline orientation can be rotated 360°
- Easily adjustable on the field
- Safe, proven, and cost-effective method for correcting crooked wells
- Designed to increase safety and save clients time and construction costs
Hercules HP Crooked BOP Specifications
|Top connection||3.125-in. 5K R35 with 3.5-in. EUE thread|
|Bottom connection||3.125-in. 5K R35 flange|
|Side connection||1.3125-in. 5K R24 with 2-in. line pipe|