MYNOV is a single sign-on solution.
Access multiple NOV applications and services with one login.Register here Sign in
i-Broach™ is a rigid and effective mechanical scale removal tool with adjustable cutter rails. The i-Broach assembly consists of two broach units covering 360° of the wellbore. When jarring downwards, the broach rails are forced into the scale, effectively removing deposits and scale buildup on the tubing wall.
Upon retrieval, the rails are allowed to collapse and no overpull is needed, ensuring a safe and efficient scale removal operation. The i-Broach comes in five different sizes, ranging from 2.1 to 6.5 in. (53.34 to 165.10 mm).
- Fixed steps and quick adjustment
- Each tool covers and replaces several fixed OD sizes
- Wide and fluted flow passage
- Spring-loaded rails
- Unique teeth cutting design
- Cutter rails can be sharpened and replaced
- Easy usage and operation
- Simplified logistics and reduced inventory
- Prevents debris from packing inside tool
- Safe retrieval from well
- Improved broaching efficiency
- Wireline scale removal from wellbore and critical completion components
- Asphaltenes and deposit removal
- Acidic/sour well conditions
i-Drift is a fully adjustable wireline drift with fail-safe collapsible rails that allows for easy…
Our hydraulic, high-impact slickline jar is available in various configurations.
i-Shift Hydraulic Shifting Tool
The i-Shift is a reliable, selective hydraulic shifting tool used in operating sliding sleeves…
i-Tip Scale Removal Tool
The i-Tip is a battery-driven scale removal tool run on slickline and designed to clean the inside…